Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before
website and all operated by ForGrowth.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and
or all Agreements:
“You” and “Your” refers to the user accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms
“Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to ForGrowth.
ForGrowth Terms and Conditions of Service
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service”.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and
- These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree
terms then you may not access the Service.
ForGrowth will not ask for your credit card details, except for when subscribing to the
payment subscription service.
We advise our customers to not enter their credit cards details in the Service or by
any other form if you are not setting up your ForGrowth recurring payment subscription
If you are unsure we urge you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . ForGrowth can not be held
any fraud or phishing attempts
Change of Use
ForGrowth reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to:
- change, modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Service or any part of it
confirm that the Service shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- change the price for the Service without notice and your continued use of the Service
shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to, and use of, Third Party
- ForGrowth may include links to, or make use of, third party software and services that
maintained by others (hereby referred to only as Third Party).
- Any link to or usage of Third Party is not an endorsement of Third Party.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of
- All copyright, trade-marks and all other intellectual property rights of ForGrowth and
(including without limitation the design, text, graphics and all software and source
ForGrowth are owned by or licensed to ForGrowth or otherwise used by ForGrowth as
- In accessing ForGrowth you agree that you will access the Service solely for your
use.[b] None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored,
without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- Use of the Service is at your own risk. Our Service is provided on an AS IS and AS
any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express
including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for
purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, ForGrowth will not be liable for any indirect or
damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data,
or in connection with the use of the Service.
- ForGrowth makes no warranty that the functionality of the Service will be uninterrupted
defects will be corrected or that the Service or any server that makes it available are
anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date
termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our
cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any
of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without
remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or
you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
You agree to indemnify and hold ForGrowth and its employees and agents harmless from and
legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions
ForGrowth arising out of any breach by you of these
Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Service.
If the event that any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid,
for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be
remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and
continue to be
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use
remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of
America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com